Saturday, September 25, 2010

If I ever love again


How many times can I die
How many times can I break inside
How many times can I pray,
Oh Lord, to take this pain away
He was the song in my soul
But now that song will never play
Instead a silence now falls over me

How many tears have I felt
Before I learned to forgive myself
How many trials can I face
Before I start to lose my faith
How many hearts have to mend
Before the poet rhymes again
Cuz the feeling of you covers me

If I ever love again it would be with you again
Cuz theres nothing that I can do
To baby keep me away from you
If I ever love again it would be with you again
Cuz my life is not complete
Baby til you're here with me

How many times did I try
To hold you near when you said good-bye
How many times did you judge
Before you knew who I really was
You were the fire in my day
But now the flame has burned away
And only shades of the past color me

I can't help myself
I want you and no one else
Baby it's the way I fell over you

til you're here with me..

No comments:

Post a Comment